There's so much to gain as a PLTA Member! Click here to join
**PLTI Education Associates Click Here and Sign In to Upgrade to a PLTA Member
Here are some of the benefits you will enjoy as a member of PLTA:
- We effectively advocate member concerns in the legislative and judicial arena on national and state levels. PLTA members are engaged with policymakers and regulators on issues that could affect the title industry. PLTA's advocacy efforts are due in part to our members and individuals who participate on our Legislative & Judicial and Title Issues and Records committees. Join a committee to get involved!
- Become one of our partnership of professionals through networking and educational events.
- The online Find A Title Agent Search keeps your name in front of home buyers and real estate professionals
- The online PLTA Membership Directory keeps your name in front of colleagues and clients.
- PLTA offers discounts on Continuing Education through PLTI's programs.
- Stay on top of the latest industry developments with PLTA members-only Common Ground eNews monthly and News You Can Use breaking news email updates.
- Expand your leadership skills by serving on one of PLTA’s committees and getting involved.
- Gain industry recognition through PLTA's distinguished awards given to members each year at the annual convention.
- Advance your career by becoming one of the most distinguished title professionals in Pennsylvania and obtain your ALTP or CLTP.
- Receive exclusive discounts from our industry partners!
- Access to our free meeting space at the association headquarters for meetings, a quiet place to stop while you are on the road, settlements, etc.
- Vendors, join as an Affiliate member and get discounts on all sponsorship and advertising opportunities to expand your business, offer discounts and market to PLTA members!
- Display the PLTA Proud Member logo on your website and marketing materials!
Click here to join PLTA or register as a PLTI Education Associate (non-member)
(You can download a Membership Application to fax, email, or mail)